Hmmm.... should rename my blog as "Month to Month". It has been ages since I wrote a new post. Not due to lack of stuff to write about but due to plain laziness. Missed out on lot of good topics like
Obama ( you know.. the black guy that ran for..... no men not the Olympics, that's
Usain Bolt.... the US president..... Sheesh, no one remembers him now),
Media Freedom (what do you mean you don't know what those words mean? Try the dic will ya.... what the hell are you doing??? I meant the dictionary, not your f***ing
....) , Court Orders ( I'm not talking about my divorce case.... i was referring to the one that nobody gave shit about... especially the government), Valentines Day ( Lonely.... I'm Mr. Lonely....)....... etc.
But too late now. well I'll try to keep up from now on. even though I didn't write I've been following the blog sphere very closely. Especially at Kottu. I heard about the Top 100 blog posts book ( now at your nearest bookstore ..... as soon as they publish it). And can't wait for the newest episode of this (I'm telling you...
this stuff is better than Prison break ). Cheers...
No comments:
Post a Comment